DOSES AND INGREDIENTS
- 2 fennels (there are usually 2)
- Salt just enough
- Increased as required
- 15g of extra virgin olive oil
- Pink pepper to taste
- Just enough thyme
1) Start by cleaning the fennel from the backs and core, then cut the fennel in half and then into wedges!
2) Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the previously sliced fennel, cook for 5/6 minutes over high heat
3) Add salt, chopped pink pepper and flavor everything with a few leaves of marjoram and thyme!
4) Continue cooking for 5/6 minutes if you prefer the fennel crunchy, otherwise continue cooking if you prefer it soft!
The result should be like this: