DOSES & INGREDIENTS
Serves 4 people - Low difficulty - 15 minutes of preparation - 10 minutes of cooking!
- 6 Aubergines
- 1 Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 5g Mint
- 2 tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Extra virgin olive oil 150 gr
- 1 spicy red chilli pepper
- Salt just enough!
1) Wash the aubergines and slice them, heat a grill very well, then roast the aubergine slices with a little oil and salt, once roasted, place them on a serving plate!
2) Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan and fry the crushed garlic.
3) As soon as the garlic colours, add sugar and vinegar and leave for a few minutes, just to flavour!
4)Turn off the heat and pour the seasoning over the aubergines!
5) Finally, distribute the oregano, chopped mint and chopped chilli pepper over the aubergines.
6) Let everything rest for a couple of hours before serving so that the aubergines have time to flavor properly.
The result should be like this: